Movie Pass Giveaway Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this giveaway, individuals must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KABB-TV and KMYS-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KMYS-TV, KABB-TV, (collectively the “Station”) Santikos (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary.
(b) The first twenty-five (25) individuals that appear in person at each of the FOX News First Fiesta weather remotes who donate a pair of new shoes will receive two (2) Santikos movie theater passes. The two (2) Fiesta weather remotes will be held between 7am to 9am on the following days and at the following locations: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at Our Lady of the Lake University located at 411 SW 24th Street; and Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at Market Square located on 514 W. Commerce.
(c) The movie pass giveaway starts at 7:00 a.m. each morning of the Fiesta Weather remotes and runs until the earlier to occur of 9:00 a.m., or while supplies last.
(d) Twenty-five (25) winners will each receive two (2) movie passes to any Santikos Theater in San Antonio, Texas.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. The first twenty-five (25) individuals will each receive two (2) movie passes to any Santikos Theater in San Antonio, Texas. The movie passes are valid Monday through Thursday only, and are subject to availability. The retail value of each prize is Nineteen Dollars ($19.00).
2. The winners will be notified immediately and given their prize at the live remote. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received immediately upon receipt of the prize. The winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
4. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
5. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
6. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
7. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants and the order in which entrants are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KABB/KMYS 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78229.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KABB/KMYS 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78229 by April 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC and sponsor(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.